Thursday, December 10, 2009

falling for you


♥ Falling For You ♥


How tempting could you be?


How sexy can u become?

Though I tried to resist hardly,

You won every part, makes me numb.



Soft and velvet, you drawn me in,

I can't help it, but to fall onward,

Cling hard to desire and need,

But when you touches me, I lost my words.



Wouldn’t know how to resist,

Wouldn’t know how to avoid,

You are too necessary for me,

Hard to let the passion fly and go.



Won't give you up to any soul,

Can me a slut, or even a whore,

But you are too mellow, way too delicate,

Falling on you is always the best part of my day.



Darling, you know I need you forever,

When you are gone, I’ll be cheerless,

You know you are the only one, sweetheart,

The only one who took my heart.



This one is for you, my lovely BED.

Let me fall on you now ...





warning: please read with clean mind ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment